This blog hop is hosted by
Jennifer @ Purposeful Nutrition
Welcome to the second addition of Healing With Food Friday! It is our hope that this carnival will be a great place to share and learn. This link-up is for blog posts that relate to healing with food. Special diets advice and tips, real food recipes that are GFCF, SCD, GAPS, Paleo, WAPF, Feingold, Low Oxalate, Low Histamine…you get the idea.
Here are the top 3 posts from last week’s hop as chosen by you, the readers. These posts will be pinned to the Healing With Food Pinterest Board.
Could Histamine Be Sabotaging Your Digestive Health at Peeling Back the Onion Layers
Sugar Cookie Muffins/Cupcakes from The Sour Path is the Sweetest
And Deb B’s GAPS Diet Story at Purposeful Nutrition
We were thrilled to get 35 entries our first week and are so grateful for everyone who linked up. The posts were all excellent.
Joining this carnival is easy! Just be sure to follow the RULES:
1. Please only link to posts that are relevant to healing with foods – GAPS, Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD), Low-Oxalate Diet (LOD), Paleo, GFCF (gluten-free/casein-free) and any other healing diet you have experience with.
2. No giveaways, product promotions, etc. These will be automatically deleted.
3. Recipes must contain only real food ingredients. No artificial sweeteners, trans fats, etc.
4. Please update your post with a link back to this linkup post (not our homepage). Something like “This post is featured on Healing with Foods Friday” will suffice. That way your readers can benefit from all the ideas too. This also helps out the other participants who are hoping to get more traffic to their blogs. If you’re new to blogging here’s what you do: Copy the URL of Healing with Food Friday from your browser address bar. Then edit your post by adding something like, “This post was shared on Healing with Food Friday” at the end of your post. Then highlight “Healing with Food”, click the “link” button on your blogging tool bar, and paste the URL into that line. That’s it!
5. Please leave a comment on other posts from the link-up. We all like comments, especially positive ones.
6. Follow your hosts on social media and sign up for our blog posts for reminders to link up in the future. We do share some of the contributions on social media so don’t be surprised if you see your contribution featured.
7. If you would, please share this carnival on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or other social media so we can spread the word about the healing power of REAL FOOD!
Come back next week when we will highlight some of our favorite posts from this week!