Welcome to Healing With Food Friday! It is our hope that this carnival will be a great place to share and learn. This link-up is for blog posts that relate to healing with food. Special diets advice and tips, real food recipes that are GFCF, SCD, GAPS, Paleo, WAPF, Feingold, Low Oxalate, Low Histamine…you get the idea.
This blog hop is hosted by
Jennifer @ Purposeful Nutrition
Dawn @ Peeling Back the Onion Layers
Joining this carnival is easy! Just be sure to follow the RULES:
- Please only link to posts that are relevant to healing with foods – GAPS, Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD), Low-Oxalate Diet (LOD), Paleo, GFCF (gluten-free/casein-free) and any other healing diet you have experience with.
- No giveaways, product promotions, etc. These will be automatically deleted.
- Recipes must contain only real food ingredients. No artificial sweeteners, trans fats, etc.
- Please update your post with a link back to this linkup post (not our homepage). Something like “This post is featured on Healing with Foods Friday” will suffice. That way your readers can benefit from all the ideas too. This also helps out the other participants who are hoping to get more traffic to their blogs. If you’re new to blogging here’s what you do: Copy the URL of Healing with Food Friday from your browser address bar. Then edit your post by adding something like, “This post was shared on Healing with Food Friday” at the end of your post. Then highlight “Healing with Food”, click the “link” button on your blogging tool bar, and paste the URL into that line. That’s it!
- Please leave a comment on other posts from the link-up. We all like comments, especially positive ones.
- If you would kindly share this carnival on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or other social media we could spread the love and learning. Please help us spread the word about the healing power of REAL FOOD!